Happy New Year! I’m so stoked to be here in Costa Rica on this beautiful New Year’s Day! While I did a “look back” in yesterday’s post, I’m now looking forward to what the new year will bring.
I’m really good at making lists. And most of the time, when I make a list, I almost always accomplish everything I write down. So here’s my list for 2013 of personal and professional goals, in no particular order:
- Visit Cuba and Belize
- Convince at least one of my friends to visit me here and bring an entire suitcase of things I need from the States
- Provide my two sales associates with the support and resources they need to accomplish their goals
- Get on the yoga mat at least 4 times a week
- Walk through the world’s largest labyrinth
- Be in Ostional during the October arribada
- Hire at least one assistant and bring on 15 new regular clients
- See a fer-de-lance snake in the wild!!
- Get my Residency application approved and my Hacienda registration completed for my business
There’s a lot more I want to do but this is a pretty good start for now. What are your goals for 2013? If one of them is to visit Costa Rica, look back at Item #2 on my list and let’s see how we can coordinate that! : )
And in case you were wondering if I reached my goal to double the countries reading my blog…I did…I actually tripled it!