As a follow up to last week’s post, here’s a few more things I’ve heard people say or seen on various facebook groups:
- I wish there was air conditioning in all of Costa Rica.
- At Pavas airport, one girl says: There’s a nice view on the second level. Her friend responds: Is it air conditioned?
- Why are all the restaurants open-air? Doesn’t anyone offer air conditioning?
- The waves are too loud and are keeping us up at night in our beachfront hotel room.
- There are Halloween crabs and/or geckos in my hotel room…they must be removed! (Note: these are two of the most harmless and timid animals in all of Costa Rica)
- From someone living in Costa Rica: What should I do with my kids during rainy season? (My thought to this one was: Really? What did you do with them when it rained in your hometown?).
And I’ve saved the best for last:
Costa Rica is such a beautiful island.
Sadly, that last one actually happens way more frequently than you’d imagine.