Kevin’s been working with me for over two years and while we’ve had our share of ups and downs and growing pains within the business, he’s always been there for me and my company. So I wanted to give him some kudos and acknowledge what makes him so great to work with.
- He rescues butterflies
- He participates and is open to new experiences, stepping out of his comfort zone…taking yoga, water aerobics and even birdwatching at 5:30 in the morning
- He does all the hard physical work- like climbing rocks to get pictures of ancient turtle traps while I stay safely on the ground.
- When we travel, he fully immerses himself into the hotel experience- even trying out one hotel’s Hawaiian style bathrobe.
- He’s open to trying new foods (you may be surprised at how many people I’ve met who refuse to do that). He even tried tofu AND spirulina…and liked both
- Our clients love him
- We travel well together. In other words, I don’t want to kill him by the end of the trip
- He tries to make me fall. Alright that one is an inside joke but trust me, it’s not a bad thing. It’s actually quite funny.
- He’s like a sponge. Soaking up new information and learning quickly
- He’s got an amazing memory
- He has a great eye for photography
- He reminds me of our niche when I start to consider working with other types of clients and businesses
- He chooses to do the most difficult projects first
- I trust him completely
One of my most favorite discussions with him (which had to do with the inside joke of my clumsiness):
- You need to be wearing your 4×4 sandals (him to me)
- I’m glad my pain is your entertainment (me to him)
You had to be there to really appreciate the humor in that conversation.
I couldn’t manage this company without him and I’m grateful for his steadfast and loyal commitment.